Episode 100: AMA #10 – New-Year Intentions, The Betty Body, 100 Episodes, Trauma and Habits
Major and Dr. Stephanie are back for AMA #10, but this time the roles get reversed. In celebration of our 100th episode of the podcast- we dedicated our conversation to both the reflection of the podcast, as well as, a peek behind the curtains of Dr. Stephanie's new book “The Betty Body”. We explore intentions for the year, redefining what creativity looks like, why Stephanie felt the call to write this book and the meaning behind the book title. As well as an opportunity for Dr. Stephanie to open up about her personal and health journey, the female psyche, and the link between trauma and our habits.
If you'd like us to highlight your question, make sure to join the Facebook Group. It is where we source all the listener questions for our AMA episodes.
- 1:17 Intro
- 5:30 Letting go of the Unnecessary in 2021
- 7:17 Intentions for the year
- 17:44 Redefining Creativity
- 19:30 Dixie Cup Fiasco
- 22:00 Reflecting On 100 Episodes
- 27:00 Discussing the “Why” behind the book
- 34:20 Why it was named “The Betty Body”
- 41:00 A look into the Geeky And the Magic behind the book
- 47:30 Speaking about Dr. Stephanine’s Health and Personal Journey
- 55:30 The link between Trauma and Our Habits
- 1:00:30 Discussing Female Psyche
- 1:08:00 How To Push Through Road-Blocks
- 1:16:00 Redefining Failure and How The Betty Body can help
- 1:21:00 Manifestation Game
Join The Better! Community On Facebook.
Join the Betty Body Challenge today.
More information about the book at The Betty Body Book
Check out the Estima Diet