Episode 103: Dave Asprey – How Fasting Is Different For Women and Easy Steps For A Better Fast
In this episode, we talk about all things Fasting with Bulletproof Founder, Dave Asprey. He is a three-time best selling science author, host of the award-winning podcast Bulletproof Radio. Over the last two decades Dave, the “Father of Biohacking”, has worked with world-renowned doctors, researchers, scientists and global mavericks to uncover the latest, most innovative methods, techniques, and products for enhancing mental and physical performance.. We discuss fasting for women, easy steps for a better fast, negative self talk, questioning false assumptions and fasting's powerful effects on sleep.
- 7:19 Introduction
- 10:28 Dave’s Origin In Fasting
- 14:30 The Four “F’s” – Fear, Food, Fertility & Friends
- 19:30 Fasting Is Forces You To Question False Assumptions
- 23:28 Permission To Do It Differently Daily
- 24:49 Fasting Specifically For Women
- 31:00 Differences Between Sexes & Self-Talk
- 38:35 Energy and Nutritional Density
- 42:11 5 Categories Of Plant Toxins
- 47:20 Easy Steps For A Better Fast
- 1:00:21 Butyrate
- 1:02:15 Fasting Effects On Sleep
- 1:07:32 Fasting and Exercise
- 1:14:15 Body Image
- 1:19:45 “Fast This Way” Fasting Training
- 1:22:27 Conclusion
Visit “Fast This Way” Website Here.
Join The Better! Community On Facebook.
Join the Betty Body Challenge today.
More information about the book at The Betty Body Book
Check out the Estima Diet