Episode 115: Dr. Titus Chiu on The Three Pillars Of Optimal Brain Function
This week we welcome Dr. Titus Chiu. Titus is a #1 bestselling author, award-winning international speaker, and Functional Neurologist that specializes in Post-Concussion Syndrome. Dr. Chiu helps high achievers go from surviving to thriving after a concussion, through online brain training programs, masterclasses, and immersive wellness retreats. In this episode, we discuss the three fundamental pillars of optimal brain function – physical, chemical and emotional. As well as the ketogenic diet effects on the brain, the gut-brain connection, eye movements role in recognizing the status of the brain, and habits to optimize your brain.
Neurology, concussion, neuroplasticity, vagus nerve,
- 2:10 Titus’s Story From Accident To Health Professional
- 7:34 3 Pillars of Brain Health
- 14:40 Emotional Brain & Default Mode Network
- 20:40 Eye Movement & Brain Health
- 26:53 Bringing Symmetry To The Physical Brain
- 28:29 Saccadic Eye Movements
- 35:58 Intuitively Listening To Your Body
- 39:24 Neck Care, Posture & The Brain
- 43:02 Freeing Up Bandwidth
- 49:18 Embodied Cognition
- 52:31 Chemical Brain
- 57:08 Gut-Brain Connection
- 59:16 Ketogenic Diet Healing The Brain
- 1:08:30 Chiu's Brain Habit’s and Rituals
Join The Better! Community On Facebook.
Join the Betty Body Challenge today.
More information about the book at The Betty Body Book
Check out the Estima Diet