Episode 118: Jason Prall on Healing Trauma with Psychedelics
This week we welcome Jason Prall. Jason is a health educator, practitioner, author, speaker, & filmmaker. In 2018, his independent research and experience led him to create “The Human Longevity Project”, a 9-part film series that uncovers the true nature of chronic disease in our modern world. He’s currently finishing his first book titled, “The Longevity Equation”, as well as his next film series that explores ancient methods of healing mind, body, and soul from indigenous cultures around the world. In this episode, we discuss how to untangle the trauma you may have experienced as a child, how everyone has a genius, and how to use psychedelics to aid in healing. We also expand the definition of trauma, longevity, and tapping into your genius.
- 1:45 Jason’s Origin Story
- 4:26 Trauma
- 10:05 Eastern Vs Western Medicine
- 14:00 How We Get Emotionally and Spiritually Sick
- 21:30 Expanding The Definition of Trauma
- 27:05 Beginning To Heal
- 33:45 Tapping Into Your Genius
- 38:00 Using Psychedelics For Healing
- 50;45 Why Do Psychedelics Work So Well With Humans?
- 56:55 Defining Intention Behind Using Psychedelics
- 1:06:10 Set And Setting
- 1:11:55 Using These Experiences To Reflect & Grow
- 1:17:45 Longevity Is About More Than Living Longer
- 1:26:22 Placebo Effect
- 1:31:30 Using Curiosity To See Beyond Just Allopathic Medicine
Join The Better! Community On Facebook.
Join the Betty Body Challenge today.
More information about the book at The Betty Body Book
Check out the Estima Diet