Episode 23: Jennifer Kolari – Principles and Frameworks For Great Parenting
Whether you’re a parent or thinking about becoming a parent, this episode is for YOU.
Children, we love them to the stars and back. They are our world but as a parent, you’ll know how unbelievably challenging and exhausting it is to raise and care for them.
This episode is 100% dedicated to the parents or to-be parents that want to create amazing and loving relationships with their children. For the ones who are looking to understand the deeper reasoning in child behavior and powerful techniques to move families closer together.
Let me ask a few questions:
- Do you understand the difference between responding and reacting to children?
- Want to learn the secret to emotional nutrition?
- Want tools about dealing with triggers?
- Are you having issues with bedtime or sleep?
- Not sure how to talk to your teenager?
- Want the framework for Jennifers CALM Technique?
If you connected to any or all of these questions, I have something SUPER special for you. It’s what I call EXTRA MAGIC, where I provide all the answers to the questions you seek! My personal research, links, best practices, all things BETTER.
- 00:00 Intro
- 08:00 Responding Vs Reacting
- 02:00 Dealing With Triggers & Children
- 42:00 Importance of Limbic Bonding
- 1:02:00 Mirror Neurons & CALM Technique
- 1:21:00 Definition of Gladiator Child
- 1:31:00 Sleep & Children
- 1:37:00 Fixing Sleep Issues
- 2:00:00 Understanding Teenagers & How to Communicate
Enjoying the Show, Ready For More?
Rate and Review: Show your support and help spread the word by writing a review, along with a 5-star rating on Apple Podcasts: https://bettershow.co/apple
Podcast production and marketing provided by LEVERAGE.