Episode 24: Martin Latulippe – Essential Skills For Life Transitions
Your mindset controls your future.
Not only your mindset but the belief systems you’ve created will either work for you or against you in the pursuit of becoming the best version of yourself.
Martin Latulippe knows the crippling challenge in making life transformations and combating anxiety and self-doubt. Pivoting from professional athlete to speaker when he was in his twenties laid the groundwork for mastering the largest challenge in our lives….mindset.
Listen in on this episode and learn the frameworks that Martin has developed to recenter yourself and strengthen your confidence.
Don’t forget to check out all the bonus notes from Better episodes. Head to EXTRA MAGIC, where I provide all my personal research, links, best practices, all things BETTER.
- 00:00 Intro
- 05:00 Martins near death experience
- 09:00 How Martin pivoted from hockey star to speaker
- 13:00 The Challenge in Transformation
- 19:00 Importance of awareness
- 21:00 Awareness, Belief, Identity
- 28:00 Importance of failure and dark emotions
- 44:00 Methods for combating self-doubt
- 1:00:00 Philosophy of generosity
- 1:13:00 Martins daily routine
Enjoying the Show, Ready For More?
Rate and Review: Show your support and help spread the word by writing a review, along with a 5-star rating on Apple Podcasts: https://bettershow.co/apple
Podcast production and marketing provided by LEVERAGE.