Episode 26: Alex & Cadey Charfen – Creating Thriving Relationships As An Entrepreneur
“The right relationship actually creates massive friction” – Alex Charfen
Relationships are challenging, we all know this. Alex and Cadey Charfen understand the difficulty but also the challenging intricacies of running a business while being married. Which is another breed of relationship.
Their experience together not only made them master the tools needed to develop a thriving relationship but armed with this knowledge; now help hundreds of other entrepreneurs learn the methods that can transform partnerships.
This episode was an incredibly insightful conversation into the nuances of building successful relationships. Starting with identifying and understanding the unique problems, how to find alignment in the chaos, addressing triggers and your unique inner child, rituals for goal setting, and so much more.
Don’t forget to check out all the bonus notes from Better episodes. Head to EXTRA MAGIC, where I provide all my personal research, links, best practices, all things BETTER.
- 00:00 Intro
- 08:00 Alex & Cadey’s origin story
- 16:00 Finding alignment in relationships
- 23:00 Understanding triggers with partners
- 29:00 Recognizing your triggered inner child
- 36:00 Abusive relationships and early traumatic experiences
- 41:00 Defining emotional and physical intimacy
- 46:00 Overcoming the superwomen complex
- 51:00 Time study and outsourcing
- 59:00 Relationship goal setting
- 1:03:00 Communication rituals
Check out what Alex and Cadey do: https://www.charfen.com/