Episode 34: Emily Fletcher – A Guided Meditation: The Cure For Our Stress Pandemic
We may not have a cure for the virus but we do have a cure for our stress.
A collective loss of control can be re-triggering for us, bringing up old unhealed trauma. Don’t see this as something you need to avoid, see this as an opportunity to heal the parts of us that need to be healed. Nature is peeling back the layers and giving us the opportunity to use this adversity as an advantage. Use this time to become more resilient!
Meditation is a powerful and simple way to build resilience. Emily Fletcher breaks down the three M’s, describes the differences between them, and takes us on a private guided meditation.
Mindfulness – Good at dealing with the stress in the now. Designed to create a state change.
Meditation – Good for creating a trait change. Healing on a cellular level.
Manifesting – Good at feeding your dreams instead of just feeding the speculative.
If you’d like to get access to the show notes just head over to EXTRA MAGIC
- 00:00 Intro
- 05:30 Setting the stage – why trauma is controlling us
- 10:00 Differences between Mindfulness, Meditation, and Manifestation
- 15:00 Pre-framing your meditation practice
- 17:00 Emily’s guided meditation
- 33:00 Meditation takeaways
- 37:00 Emily’s meditation program