Episode 35: Dr. Kelly Brogan – Using Your Depression As A Catalyst
Depression…we all experience it.
This episode is focused on illuminating our dark emotions and turning them in potent fuel for personal growth. Psychiatrist and depression expert Dr. Kelly Brogan joins the podcast to share her deep insights around processing difficult emotions and how we can shift the way we see depression.
Walk away from this episode ready to take your dark side and transmute it into a better you.
If you’d like to get access to the show notes just head over to EXTRA MAGIC
- 00:00 Intro
- 11:00 History of Antidepressants & Chemical Imbalances in the brain
- 31:00 Coming in contact with your essential self
- 34:00 Diet & Lifestyle protocols
- 40:00 The Inner Child & The Reparenting Movement
- 47:00 Why it’s important to process your emotions