Episode 36: Dr. Robert Melillo – Brain Development Explained For Parents
Developmental Imbalances: Left Brain vs Right Brain
Dr. Robert Melillo is a leading authority and researcher on brain development. He’s specialties are in ADHD, Autism, and other neural behavioral issues. He comes on the show to discuss these particular developmental imbalances to give us an understanding of why it happens and what we can do about it as a parent.
If you’d like to get access to the show notes just head over to EXTRA MAGIC
- 00:00 Intro
- 07:00 Dr. Melillo’s Origin Story
- 15:00 ADHD Explained & Hemispheric Imbalance
- 23:00 What causes developmental Imbalances?
- 29:00 Left Brain Dominance Explained
- 37:00 Brain Development: Boys vs Girls
- 40:00 Primitive Reflexes Explained
- 57:00 Modalities to help children heal