Episode 38: AMA #5 – Keto Diet, Shadow Work, and Parenting During COVID-19
Your Questions Answered
This week we bring you an Ask Me Anything with my co-host Stephanie Major. We decided that this was our favorite episode together so far, I’m excited to share this with you 🙂
We got vulnerable this time and poured our hearts out. Specifically on a listener question around “Shadow Work”. Both Stephanie and I have personal experience with addressing and working through deep emotions and shared how transformational that work can be.
We also touched on a few other items around best practices for the keto diet and exercise during menopause, how to stop eating late at night, why you should stop drinking wine, and best advice one parent to another during this high stress time.
As always, I’ve prepared my show notes for this episode that has all my recommendations and references in preparation for this episode. If you’d like to get access to the show notes just head over to EXTRA MAGIC
- 00:00 Intro
- 05:00 Observations & Improvements through COVID-19
- 19:00 Listener Question: Keto & Exercise During Menopause
- 37:00 Listener Question: High Cortisol During Menopause
- 43:00 Listener Question: Stopping Late Night Eating
- 50:00 Listener Question: Parenting Advice On Stress & COVID-19
- 1:04:00 Listener Question: Shadow Work
What to work with Dr. Stephanie?
Take the Estima Diet: Check it out
Facebook Group: Join Here
1:1 Coaching: Email email@example.com with LUMINANCE in the subject line to see if it’s a good fit.