Episode 43: AMA #6 – Vulnerability Hangovers, Muscle Building, and Relationships.
This one is vulnerable.
It's a special conversation for all women and all who love them!
Not only do Major and I get into deep dives around your questions on the keto diet, hormones, protein synthesis, and relationships; we truly open up our hearts around the divine feminine. I also get to specifically geek out around my personal weight training and exercise routines. Listen up, all you last minute summer body peeps 🙂
My goal here with these AMA episodes is to answer your questions, so if you’re ever wanting to have me highlight your question make sure to join the Facebook Group. Its where we source all the listener questions!
As always, I’ve prepared my show notes for this episode that has all my recommendations and references in preparation for this episode. I highly suggest getting these particularly for this episode, we got nerdy! If you’d like to get access to the show notes just head over to EXTRA MAGIC
- 00:00 Intro
- 06:00 Experiencing Vulnerability Hangovers
- 21:00 Stephanie's Reiki Experience & Lifeforce Energy
- 50:00 Listener Question: Best way to build muscle post menopause?
- 1:10:00 Listener Question: Can we have a deep dive into your exercise routine?
- 1:19:00 Listener Question: How to maintain relationships with women?
- 1:37:00 Listener Question: Suggestions for heavy lifting?
- 1:41:00 Listener Question: Issues with Keto diet and hormones?
If you’re ready to take the next step and take control of your health, hormones, and happiness; check out the Estima Diet.