Episode 50: Dr. Afrouz Demeri – A Holistic Approach To Fertility
Hello my geeky friends!
Continuing on our recent theme of sexual wellness, I’ve got a special fertility episode for you today. My good friend Dr. Afrouz Demeri walks us through what a holistic approach to fertility looks like.
Now, this isn’t your normal discussion around fertility. What's so special is Dr. Demeri and I focus the episode's backbone on environmental, social, and nutritional aspects which are key not only to peak fertility but overall wellness. We cover best practices for preconception, we discuss fertility in men, birth control, toxins and detox, and specific diet guidelines for fertility.
As always, I’ve prepared my show notes for this episode that has all my recommendations and references in preparation for this episode. I highly suggest getting these particularly for this episode, we got nerdy! If you’d like to get access to the show notes just head over to EXTRA MAGIC
- 00:00 Intro
- 06:00 Dr. Demeri’s Origin Story
- 30:00 Informed Consent & Importance of Medical Education
- 38:00 Active & Passive Detoxification
- 45:00 The Lost Feminine Wisdom
- 52:00 Reclaiming Feminine Wisdom
- 56:00 Checking Your Fertility
- 1:00:00 Sperm Quality: Its Both Psychological & Physiological
- 1:05:00 Toxins: Identifying Mold
- 1:07:00 Low Testosterone & Low Sperm Count
- 1:12:00 Diet & Fertility Guidelines
- 1:30:00 Folate Acid Explained
If you’re interested in Dr. Demeri’s program, she’s shared a special discount code for $500 off her Trimester Zero Course! Use code SAVE500