Episode 53: Geeky Magic – Menstruation 101
Ladies, our bodies basically make a new organ every month…
If that doesn’t perk your interest about your cycle…this might
In this episode, I’m going to lay out the menstruation cycle timeline and show you the magic that exists right in your own body and how to embrace the changes that are really just your superwoman powers.
For the most part we don’t pay much attention to our cycle and there's a huge difference between what is “normal” vs what is “common”. I want to teach you ladies who are still cyclical, to understand the ins and outs of your period and become your own CPO! Yes, that stand for Chief Period Officer 🙂
Learn things like:
- When your normally most horny/sexy/flirty
- Understanding cycle diet changes
- When reproductive hormones change
For those of you who didn’t catch last week's geeky magic, it was all about Low Back & Neck Pain. This is a new type of episode I’m adding to the line up to take a step away from the interviews and just talk to you 🙂 These episodes I’m going to bring you personal insights, FAQ’s, and trending topics in a more condensed, quick, and actionable way.
If you ever have a question about anything, I have a facebook group where I address listener questions! Make sure to join the Facebook Group.
- 00:00 Intro
- 03:00 What to focus on for this episode
- 05:00 Week 1 – Bleed Week
- 10:00 Week 2 – Horny/Sexy/Flirty
- 15:00 Week 3 – The Luteal Phase
- 20:00 Week 4 – Before Your Period
- 25:00 Summary & Takeaways