Episode 55: Geeky Magic – Breast Tenderness
Breast tenderness is common but not normal ladies.
In this Geeky Magic episode, I will help you uncover the mystery of your tatas! There are some specific reasons why this might be happening to you and I will walk through some protocols on what you can do about it.
Todays Episode Teases:
- Understand the common symptoms
- Nutrition to consider to help heal tenderness
- What specific medications can cause tenderness
- How estrogen dominance plays into tenderness
- Learn the environmental factors that can contribute to tenderness
For those of you who didn’t catch last week's geeky magic, it was Menstruation 101. This is a new type of episode I’m adding to the line up to take a step away from the interviews and just talk to you 🙂 These episodes I’m going to bring you personal insights, FAQ’s, and trending topics in a more condensed, quick, and actionable way.
Todays Episode Timeline:
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:30 Breast tenderness is common but not normal
- 01:20 Your environment has an effect
- 02:30 Cyclical vs Non-Cyclical Breast Tenderness
- 11:00 Start paying attention – ask yourself these questions
- 15:00 Consider these recommendations when healing
If you’re interested in how nutrition can help Check out the Estima Diet here