Episode 75: Lisa Nichols – Secrets To Self Love & Transformation
Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Motivating the Masses, Lisa Nichols, is on the show to share how to stop following external narratives and start writing your own story.
We stop making excuses, recognize who’s holding the pen, and discover how to love ourselves and celebrate the true substance that makes up who we are. We seek how to find light amidst the darkness, how to harmonize our masculine and feminine, and learn what it takes to truly transform.
As always, I’ve prepared my show notes for this episode that has all my recommendations and references. If you’d like to get access to the show notes just head over to EXTRA MAGIC.
- 10:48 Intro & Lisa’s Journey
- 17:20 Authorship & Contribution
- 19:00 Serve & Use Your Story for Good
- 20:40 Resist External Narratives & Write Your Own Story
- 26:00 Love Yourself
- 29:40 How To Find the Light
- 37:05 Beauty & The Evolution of Self
- 44:30 Your Inner Critic
- 52:00 Ask for What You Need
- 57:30 Be a Learner of the Work
- 59:50 Masculine & Feminine Energy
- 01:13:10 Lisa’s Movie & A Sneak Peek Behind-the-Scenes Clip
- 01:31:00 Acknowledge Rage & Allow Every Part of You to Live
- 01:34:00 Injustice & Racism
- 01:40:40 Powerhouse Speakers
Join the Better! Community on Facebook