Episode 81: AMA #8 – Relationships, Melatonin, Muscles, & Moon Cycles
Major and I are back for AMA #8 where we dedicate an entire episode to answering your juiciest questions. We dive into cultivating fulfilling female friendships, overcoming camera shame, tracking our cycles with the moon, and the ongoing personal work that improves romantic relationships. We learn how to manage triggers as well as boundaries, keep melatonin levels healthy, and fuel our strong muscles so we can show up better for ourselves, our friends, and our loved ones.
If you’d like to have me highlight your question, make sure to join the Facebook Group. It's where we source all the listener questions!
As always, I’ve prepared my show notes for this episode that has all my recommendations and references. If you’d like to get access to the show notes just head over to EXTRA MAGIC.
- 02:58 Intro & Book Updates
- 19:30 Queens Support Queens
- 28:50 The Mindset & Labor Process
- 32:50 Overcoming Camera Shame
- 36:55 Relationship Lessons
- 43:30 Personal Work
- 47:20 Triggers & Trust
- 55:20 My Engagement Story
- 01:01:10 Melatonin & Circadian Disruption
- 01:12:00 Muscle Gains & Weight Loss
- 01:22:30 Taxonomy of German New Medicine
- 01:27:50 Female Friendships
- 01:37:10 Moon Cycles
Check out the incredible Darius Bashar
Listen to my MDMA experience here
Check out The Estima Diet
Listen to the episode with Dr. David Sinclair here
Learn about Dr. Ethan Weiss’ latest study on intermittent fasting here
Hear what Dr. Dale Bredesen has to say about Alzheimer’s here
Join the Better! Community on Facebook