Episode 82: Dr. Elisa Song – Covid-19, Kids, and Immune Resilience
Holistic pediatrician and the founder of Whole Family Wellness and Healthy Kids Happy Kids, Dr. Elisa Song, talks about COVID-19, its impact on kids (including her own), and what to do to best equip your family for health and recovery through the pandemic.
We get into what happened when her child got COVID-19, the symptoms commonly found in “long-haulers”, and what to do to boost cellular resilience in sickness and in health. We learn about the connection between the ACE2 Receptor and COVID-19, what Dr. Elisa thinks about a vaccine, and ways to give your kids the immune system support they need to recover smoothly.
As always, I’ve prepared my show notes for this episode that has all my recommendations and references. If you’d like to get access to the show notes, just head over to EXTRA MAGIC.
- 14:13 Intro
- 15:50 Her Experience with COVID-19
- 24:45 Information about MISC & MISA
- 30:40 Cellular Resilience, Sickness, & Recovery
- 39:30 COVID-19 Long-Haulers & Symptoms
- 44:15 The 3 Core Imbalances
- 47:00 What to Do in Sickness & Health
- 52:33 The ACE2 Receptor COVID-19 Connection
- 56:45 Transmission and Risk
- 01:03:10 Long-Term Complication Prevention
- 01:08:10 Recommendations
- 01:14:50 Vaccine Thoughts
- 01:23:30 The Flu Vaccine & Immune System Support
- 01:35:20 The Nuance of Science
Check out Healthy Kids Happy Kids
Find Dr. Elisa Song on Facebook
Check out Dr. Songs Masterclass
Article with Recommendations: A Pediatrician’s Pandemic Immune Support Plan
Join the Better! Community on Facebook